Today’s episode is all about being wrong… we caught ourselves making mistakes on three separate episodes. Although being wrong is okay, correcting yourself when you recognize that you're wrong is important. On today's show, we correct ourselves for some mistakes we made in three episodes (#16, #21, and #22), and then we reflect on it.
Here are some of the main ideas we talk about:
- Greg Gianforte DID support recognizing the Little Shell
- Coffee isn't the 60th most-traded commodity
- The Netherlands is not the top consumer of coffee
- Mark Twain's Quote was not originally him
- Workers might not make a dollar a day in Chiapas
- Margarin Misunderstanding
- Coffee Half-life isn't 12 hours
- Hippocrates is older than Jesus
- New York City doesn't have 12 million people
Links & Resources:
Like this show? Leave us a review here... even one word or one sentence helps! And if you leave your Twitter handle we'll be sure to thank you personally!
On today’s show, we took a bit of a different approach to our conversation. Both of us chose a topic within this overarching idea...
Today’s episode is all about coffee. AKA: the good old morning brew—the life-saving afternoon pick-me-up—and the fabled cup of Joe. But before we get...
On today’s show, we have a conversation about his story. Brett has experienced some amazing things in his life and we only touch the...