We're back! And to get back in the groove, we decided to do another episode on the topic of Being Indigenous in the Modern World (#BIMW). This is a big topic and we bounce around to different topics a lot, but that's a part of why it's so fun to record these episodes. Enjoy!
Here are some of the main ideas we talk about:
- IndigiFact about How Cats Land on Their Feet
- Updates on why we took a month off
- What makes this topic so broad/wide-reaching
- Sustainable/Renewable/Clean/Green Energy
- Some Ideas to Be Indigenous in the Modern World
Links & Resources:
On today’s episode, Annie’s traveling so I’m hosting the show solo. And one of the main ideas that we’ve talked about in our off-air...
Anna Whiting-Sorrell was the first woman teacher's assistant for the Political Science Department at the University of Montana, she has a master's degree in...
Being Indigenous in the modern world is a challenge that we face every day on reservations in the United States, and it's something none...